mpvh_site_tagline_02.png
 
 

 
 

The firm was established in 1939 by Joseph M. McNerney, a Williamsport native, who quickly developed a reputation as a competent and aggressive attorney. Allen P. Page, Jr. joined Joseph McNerney and in 1949 the partnership of McNerney and Page was formed. Three years later, when O. William Vanderlin became a partner, the partnership became McNerney, Page & Vanderlin. In 1962, after T. Max Hall joined the firm, we became McNerney, Page, Vanderlin & Hall. More...