George Cohen is a graduate of Bucknell University and the Dickinson School of Law (cum laude) where he served as an editor of the Dickinson Law Review and concurrently served as a law clerk to the Honorable Judge Lee Swope of the Pennsylvania Commonwealth Court. George was awarded a teaching fellowship at New York University where he earned a Master’s Degree (L.L.M.) in Taxation. George devotes most of his practice to personal and corporate tax matters, estate planning and probate proceedings. He works closely with our clients to accomplish their business and personal objectives, while minimizing their taxes.
- Personal and Corporate Tax Matters
- Estate Planning
- Probate Administration
- Business Law
- Counseled clients in trust and estates matters for almost fifty years, including complex federal estate planning for high-wealth clientele.
- Specializes in all aspects of business law advice ranging from business acquisitions/sales, tax matters, restructuring, financing, and succession planning.
- Served on various Board of Directors of regional companies.
- Pennsylvania, 1965
- Bucknell University
- Dickinson School of Law, J.D., cum laude
- New York University, L.L.M. Taxation
- Pennsylvania Supreme Court
- Lycoming County Court
- United States Tax Court
- Lycoming Law Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- American Bar Association