The firm was established in 1939 by Joseph M. McNerney, a Williamsport native, who quickly developed a reputation as a competent and aggressive attorney. Allen P. Page, Jr. joined Joseph McNerney and in 1949 the partnership of McNerney and Page was formed. Three years later, when O. William Vanderlin became a partner, the partnership became McNerney, Page & Vanderlin. In 1962, after T. Max Hall joined the firm, we became McNerney, Page, Vanderlin & Hall. Since 1962, although many new partners have joined the firm, we have maintained the name McNerney, Page, Vanderlin & Hall as a symbol of quality legal services, reasonably priced and efficiently delivered.
McNerney, Page, Vanderlin, & Hall | 433 Market St, Williamsport, PA, 17701, United States