The firm was established in 1939 by Joseph M. McNerney, a Williamsport native, who quickly developed a reputation as a competent and aggressive attorney. Allen P. Page, Jr. joined Joseph McNerney and in 1949 the partnership of McNerney and Page was formed. Three years later, when O. William Vanderlin became a partner, the partnership became McNerney, Page & Vanderlin. In 1962, after T. Max Hall joined the firm, we became McNerney, Page, Vanderlin & Hall. Since 1962, although many new partners have joined the firm, we have maintained the name McNerney, Page, Vanderlin & Hall as a symbol of quality legal services, reasonably priced and efficiently delivered.
Since 1939, we have grown steadily, following a policy of planned growth. We have sought out attorneys with special backgrounds to serve you in a broad range of the law. As new areas of the law emerge, we continuously monitor and evaluate the effect of the changing legal environment on our clients. Our attorneys also contribute a great deal of time to various public service organizations.
We strive to fulfill our motto: “Service First”.
Through the years, the firm has worked with many prominent businesses and organizations.