MICHAEL H. COLLINS
Michael H. Collins is a graduate of the University of Scranton and the Duquesne University School of Law. After law school, Mike served as a law clerk to The Honorable Thomas C. Raup of the Lycoming County Court of Common Pleas.
Mike primarily focuses his practice on civil litigation in both state and federal courts, adoptions, social security, workers’ compensation matters and real estate transactions. Mike serves as Solicitor for the Williamsport Redevelopment Authority, the Williamsport Municipal Water Authority and the Williamsport Sanitary Authority.
As a licensed title agent since 1982, Mike has written title insurance for thousands of homeowners. Mike is a member of the Pennsylvania Association of Justice, American Association of Justice, the Pennsylvania Bar Association and the American Bar Association.
- Civil Litigation
- Social Security Disability
- Workers’ Compensation
- Real Estate Transactions
- Title Insurance
- Operated as chief local counsel for global multi-industry company in complex Federal multi-state and multi-nation contractual liability litigation.
- Represented clients for forty years of real estate purchases totaling in excess of five hundred million dollars worth of transactions.
- Obtained the then second highest Lycoming County verdict in a personal injury matter.
- Represented parents in over five hundred adoption cases.
- Represented hundreds of Social Security Disability claimants before Administrative Law Judges.
- Pennsylvania, 1974
- 1988 Equal Access to Justice/Pro Bono Award of the Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Hope Enterprises Board Member (former President) for over 35 years
- Former President of Lycoming Law Association
- University of Scranton
- Duquesne University, J.D.
- Pennsylvania Association of Justice
- American Association of Justice
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- American Bar Association